BOOK CRITIQUE INSTRUCTIONS
This assignment is a to-the-point summary and evaluation of one of the following books:
Jones, Criminals of the Bible (2006).
Nemeth, Aquinas in the Courtroom (2001).
Standiford & Matthews, Bringing Adam Home (2011).
Submission: Module/Week 7
The critique must include a title page and abstract (not included in the 5–7 page count for the body of the paper). Use APA format for running head, margins, page numbers, in-text citations, references, etc. Analysis must be supported with at least 3 scholarly criminal justice references.
Additonal requirements are provided in the Book Critique Grading Rubric.
• Is there a proper APA abstract (length, content, style)?
• Does it concisely convey the content of the Book Critique?
• Are the transitions between paragraphs and sections clear?
• Is the critique logically oriented?
• Are the issues raised in the book thoroughly analyzed from a criminal justice using at least three (3) scholarly criminal justice sources?
• Are issues analyzed from a biblical/Christian worldview perspective and using scripture passages?
• Are passages from the book properly utilized and integrated into the critique?
• Does the conclusion offer a good summary of key issues addressed in the book?
• Is the critique without spelling and grammar errors?
• Does the critique properly use current APA style?
• Does the critique reflect a graduate-level vocabulary?
• Is the body of the critique the appropriate length (5–7 pages)?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more